Sunday, October 14, 2007

Samhain

I was fortunate enough last year to obtain 2 skeins of Samhain from Jo of Celtic Memory Yarns. She has such a lovely designer yarn series :) I began this shawl mid-October of last year and was not able to finish it before Samhain so I have been waiting ever-so-patiently to show pictures of it. I took this photograph last week when it was actually sunny out and have since endured a rather lengthy stretch of rainy and overcast weather with no immediate end in sight. So, I thought I would at least post this shot (even though I'm not really taken with it) with great hopes of obtaining a better photo of the shawl in the upcoming week or so.


Despite the recent weather, I was in full Autumn enjoyment mode this afternoon when I made a lovely batch of apple crisp and some applesauce from the apples that the minions and I bought during our Orchard outing last week. Mmmmm, I love that smell!

No comments: